1. I annoyed myself by going to two malls on Saturday, but in my defense they took The Gap clothing store out of the one, and I had returns, AND I didn’t know they moved out of the first mall we went to. I really hate going to the mall, especially around Christmas time.
2. I caught a cold, it was my turn right?
3. Found out just how allergic my skin is to wool (hence having to go the Gap to make returns), I’m talking red skin, hives, itchiness.
4. Added items to my Target Cartwheel app for once, and promptly left my phone in the car and it was too cold to go back out for it with a wiggly toddler. Maybe next time :)
5. I’ve been watching Portlandia on Netflix, it is so completely ridiculous, dumb, and HILARIOUS.
6. Took Malia, Michelle, and Dominic to go see the Christmas lights at midtown.
7. Finally got a garage at the apartment complex. YES! No more scraping car windows for me.
8. I let Dominic choose out his ornament this year, he decided on a shiny hippo :)